A New Meaning to Healthy HairㅡHair & Beauty

I admit, I was skeptical about using organic hair products, surely it can’t be as effective as salon brand right?

Wrong!

Having a background in hairdressing I have tried a LOT of shampoo and conditioners over the years, some good, some not.  They all end up tipped upside down in the bathroom cupboard abandoned for a shiny new bottle. I get bored, don’t judge me!  So imagine my shock when I fell head over heels for a new natural range.

Since having my son, now 8 months, I’ve been very aware that what I eat and drink affects my breastmilk. So I do my best to avoid the usual suspects, and a few more that a little research has deemed unsafe.

What I hadn’t realised, until looking into this a little more, was that what you put on your skin is as important as what you put in your body, and chemicals are found in nearly everything in your bathroom cabinet.  This came as a shock, I was exposing myself to a lot of things that could cause harm to my little one. After all your skin is a carrier not a barrier, and a direct path way into the blood stream.  So I started to look for alternatives, and that’s when I found Reviive.

The Reviive range does not contain Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS) or Sodium Laureth Sulfate (SLES), a cheap foaming agent widely used in body and hair care, which has been linked to cancer.  This is what creates the bubbles in shampoo, body wash, and toothpaste. I, like many other people, thought there was a governing body protecting us from these harmful chemicals in products, but the unfortunate truth is we have to look after ourselves.

Look at your labels and see for yourself how many products contain these nasties and more.

My new discovery, Reviive, is completely natural and uses the best of nature to keep us clean and healthy.  After using the shampoo, my hair feels clean but not stripped; it has a lovely foam, tiny little bubbles not an excessive amount that you can’t rinse out. It also contains essential oils of orange and grapefruit to naturally fragrance and uplift your mind. 

The conditioner in this range is the real star for me, it is amazing. I have coloured hair so it tends to be dry and unruly, but the coconut oil is perfect for nourishing hair and scalp without leaving it greasy. It feels so silky even wet! I’ve also stopped using serum or hair oils for styling as it’s so smoothing I don’t need it. My usual static fluff after blowdrying has been replaced with incredibly shiny soft locks worthy of a swishy ad.

Other secret ingredients include blue lupine, a natural UV and heat styling protector. It’s great for shine, health and is smoothing for split ends. Not bad for nature!

White tea is the main ingredient, unlike most shampoos which use water. It is an extraordinary antioxidant which nourishes coats and protects. Bit like a shield against the day.

So I’m hooked, and these bottles will not be joining the dregs in the cupboard that I really should throw out!  Of course we use it on the
baby, our number 1 priority.  His hair is so shiny and smells gorgeous. Even the husband is allowed to use it, after all, sharing is caring right?

If anybody is looking for a more natural solution in terms of haircare then I highly recommend you try the Reviive Shampoo and Conditioner.



Getting Started


If you want to become an ARIIX Representative OR just experience ARIIX products as a customer, here is what to do.
Customer?
You can try the ARIIX products and experience first hand the benefits to your health and wellbeing. I can help you get products at a 30% discount (same price reps pay) on any product you order or if you just like to order products directly from ARIIX and have them shipped to your door, CLICK HERE
Member/Rep?
As an ARIIX Representative you can get your products at wholesale price and can start earning income as you build your own ARIIX business locally and internationally. You will be shown how to do it and be supported every step of the way. The ARIIX seamless global compensation plan provides you with healthy residual commissions from your network of Customers/Representatives worldwide.
You will be guided step-by-step in how to get your new business off to a fast start, get your products FREE and then to earn your initial US$1000 to US$2,000 a month, part time income. You will have help every step of the way. To get started today CLICK HERE
There is also a form available that you can fill out and fax or email to the company if you prefer. Take advantage of ordering a Product Pack. Elite or Business packs are the preferred method of joining to maximize your long term business growth. 

Build your ARIIX business Internationally from your country
If you are from a country where ARIIX has not yet officially launched, you can still order products or become an ARIIX Representative. We can show you how. Build your business, maximize your involvement as a Representative and earn commissions all prior to ARIIX launching officially in your own country.





 BuyNow
▼한국회원가입(Korea Enrollment)▼
 ARIIX3303017
 Facebook
 Youtube Channel

댓글

이 블로그의 인기 게시물

液体型サプリMOA アリックス

アリックス(ARIIX)製品

会員登録の申請方法 ARIIX(アリックス) Japan Online Enrollment