Jouvé Frequently Asked Questions
1. What size is each product available in?
Dark Spot Corrector and Brightening Cream: 30 ml (1 fl. oz)Instant Tightening and Restoring Serum: 15 ml (0.5 fl. oz)
2. How long will each product last?
When used as directed, each product in the Jouvé line is designed to last 28 days. However, this is dependent upon individual usage and you may go through the product faster or slower than the average user.
3. Who should use Jouvé products?
Instant Tightening and Restoring Serum: This product can be used by women and men of any ethnicity who have fine lines and wrinkles.Dark Spot Corrector and Brightening Cream: This product can be used by women and men of any ethnicity and age.
4. What is the date I see printed on each product package?
The date that is printed on each package (on the bottom of the pump, on the crimp of the tube) is the manufacture date, not the expiration date.
5. Are there specific storage requirements for these products?
We recommend Jouvé products be stored in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
6. Where are Jouvé products manufactured?
All Jouvé products are manufactured in the USA at an FDA registered facility that is also certified by the Natural Products Association.
7. When do these products expire?
Each full-size product in the Jouvé line has a 36 month shelf-life, unopened. However, after the product has been opened, it should be used within 12 months.Product samples should be used within 6 months of opening.
8. How many products do Jouvé products replace?
Because the products were designed to be multi-functional, they can potentially replace firming products, moisturizing products, brightening products, and anti-aging/wrinkle reducing products.
9. Are these products:
Vegan? Yes.Gluten free? Yes.Tested on animals? No.100% organic? No.
10. Can these products be used both morning and night?
All Jouvé products can be used both morning and night.
11. How long will it take to see results when using Jouvé?
Instant Tightening and Restoring Serum: You’ll see instant results in the reduction of fine lines, wrinkles, and puffiness in as little as 90 seconds with additional long-term results seen after 28 days of regular use.Dark Spot Corrector and Brightening Cream: You’ll experience a smoothing, moisturizing effect after the first application, however, the evening of skin tone can be experienced after approximately 28 days of regular use.
12. How long do the effects of Jouvé last?
Instant Tightening and Restoring Serum: short term effects will last up to 8 hours, long term effects take up to 28 days to see results, but will last indefinitely as long as product is applied regularly.Dark Spot Corrector and Brightening Cream: results can be seen within 14 days with effects lasting continuously as long as product is applied regularly and excess UV exposure is avoided.
13. Do these products work on scars?
Although not designed to treat scar tissue, the vitamin C contained in Dark Spot Corrector and Brightening Cream will help visibly reduce redness surrounding scar tissue.Additionally, Instant Tightening and Restoring Serum can help smooth the appearance of indented scars.
14. Do Jouvé products work on dark skin?
The Instant Tightening and Restoring Serum has similar effects on all skin types. However, darker skin tones are more likely to experience a white film after applying. If this happens, simply dampen a cloth or cotton swab and gently dab away excess product.The Dark Spot Corrector and Brightening Cream works to even skin tone regardless of ethnicity.
15. Can you put these products on eczema or rosacea?
Although not designed for the treatment of eczema or rosacea, Dark Spot Corrector and Brightening Cream contains moisturizing ingredients that may help alleviate the symptoms.
16. Can you use these products on a bald head?
The Dark Spot Corrector and Brightening Cream can be used to help with discoloration and uneven skin tone on any skin, including the head, neck, and hands.
17. Will the Dark Spot Corrector and Brightening Cream make my skin more susceptible to sun damage?
No, the ingredients in the Brightening Cream are not sensitizing, and will not make the skin more susceptible to UVA/UVB exposure.
18. Why does the Instant Tightening and Restoring Serum leave a white residue?
Occasionally, a white residue will appear once the Instant Tightening and Restoring Serum has dried. Usually, this is the result of using too much product. Use a damp cloth, cotton swab, or fingertips to pat away any visible excess residue.
19. Can Representatives sell the samples?
Jouvé product samples are not for resale.
20. Are these products safe for pregnant women nursing?
Yes, all products in the Jouvé line are safe to be used by pregnant and/or nursing women.
21. On what areas of the skin can these products be used?
Instant Tightening and Restoring Serum: This is a spot treatment that should be used on targeted areas of the face including, but not limited to: crow’s feet, forehead lines, frown lines, and puffiness underneath the eyes. Always avoid direct contact with the eyes.Dark Spot Corrector and Brightening Cream: Use on the face, neck, chest, and backs of hands or anywhere where you begin to see age spots or uneven skin tone. Always avoid direct contact with the eyes.
22. Does Dark Spot Corrector and Brightening Cream contain sunscreen?
No, the Dark Spot Corrector and Brightening Cream does not contain sunscreen.
23. Will Dark Spot Corrector and Brightening Cream work on melasma or pregnancy mask?
Yes, this cream can help diminish the appearance of melasma and pregnancy mask.
24. How do I know that the Jouvé products aren't counterfeit?
Each Jouvé product box should be sealed with a tamper evident sticker. Additionally, shipper boxes should arrive to you with a barcode sticker across the opening of the container. If these stickers are broken or missing, please contact ARIIX Support at (855) 462-7449.
25. Will Jouvé products cause skin irritation?
None of the Jouvé products contain harsh or harmful ingredients and will not cause skin irritation in the average user. All products in this line have undergone extensive allergenicity and safety testing with no irritation exhibited. The Jouvé products have also been fully evaluated by a toxicologist and have been determined to be non-irritating.However, if your skin is overly sensitive to ingredients in any of the Jouvé formulas, please discontinue use if redness or irritation persists.
26. Do these products contain any harmful or toxic ingredients?
No. See Jouvé’s Never Ever List for an in-depth overview of the ingredients we’ve committed to never, ever include in our products. Unlike other brands which use the term “clean” in very vague terms, we define this term very clearly.
27. What is Jouvé's return policy?
If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your products, you may return them within 30 days from the order date for a full refund.
28. Why do I get a white film after using the Instant Tightening and Restoring Serum?
The white film is actually a good thing! Take a look at the following video to find out why:
red facility that is also certified
by the Natural Products Association.
29. When using the Jouve Skin System, how should I apply it and how long between each application should I wait? After applying both products, how long should I wait before applying my makeup?
We recommend starting with the Dark Spot Corrector and Brightening Cream then waiting a few minutes for the product to absorb completely into the skin. Next, you can dab Instant Tightening and Restoring Serum in targeted areas of the face. Let the product dry while remaining expressionless, then a visible white layer will appear. Dab this layer off with a damp cotton swab or even a small amount of Brightening Cream. You’re now ready to walk out the door or apply make-up.
30. Is Jouvé suitable for vegans?
All Jouvé products are cruelty free and Vegan.
31. Can Jouvé be used on eyelids?
The Tightening Serum is safe to use on eyelids, however, please avoid direct contact with the eyes.
32. How long after applying Jouvé products is it recommended to add a sunscreen? Will use of a sunscreen diminish efficacy of the products or length of time that visible results may be seen?
If using each product alone, the Tightening Serum should be the last thing applied before make-up application. Therefore, users can either combine a sunscreen with the Brightening Cream in their finger tips before they put it on or apply it directly after the Brightening Cream, but before the Tightening Serum.