NetworkMarketing and why I chose this amazing career path

 Why Network Marketing

Network Marketing and why i chose this amazing career path

I think back to myself when used to slog my guts out working 90 hours a week for a wage that was barely just over minimum wage, where i was never valued as an employee and in a position where i was leading three different projects and a massive team. However i was never happy and at the end of the month once all my bills had been paid what was i left with..? No job satisfaction and i just felt stuck like i was going nowhere, I did this throughout my next three jobs where i jumped from care home to care home. 
I left school without finishing my formal qualifications so i thought that my options in life had to be limited. So i decided i would do everything i could to become a Nurse or at least work towards it, I put myself through so much inter-work training i could and i managed to amass a total of 50 different certificates and i finally started to think i can actually do this.
Back in 2009/10 i had been introduced to network marketing and how i could work my business around the hours at work (bonus) i thought i was at a turning point where i could cut my hours down, concentrate on nursing and earn a descent income. Everything about networking market appealed to me.
Part time hours and a full time wage – what more could i really ask for…?
However my first experience of network marketing in the Aloe company Forever Living ended up being a disaster, my up line was only in it for herself she had got so many people from a previous job on board in debt and then just left us hung and dry when she had alienated the whole team.
I then found my way back to concentrating on Nursing.
Fast forward to 2015 My Mom had become increasingly ill and required a full time carer and after trying to mix full time caring, studying and working a full time job i burnt myself out and realized that was it i had to concentrate on the most important things.
I started caring for my Mom full time and started studying part time at college doing my access to nursing course. I Gave up working and started my studies, It was at this time i started developing an interest for nutrition and i liked a page on Facebook for a couple of reps who where distributors for a company called Juice Plus who specialize in Capsules that contain fruit, veg and berries. The lady was a great inspiration to me and i again i gave Network marketing another go. At the time i had never even heard of the company but as soon as i signed up to be a rep everybody was doing it. I found it so hard generating sales and when i did get sales the people who purchased products hated what they had purchased, I reached out throughout Email to company on several occasions about my experience. I  never received a response to any of my questions and i started to lose faith in the company and the products. My Mentor Brij was amazing she helped where possible but i really wanted some sort of feedback from the company but nothing ever came so i decided there and then to just give up. 
Back to studies again
I again knuckled down at college and my studies however It lasted only a few months when again 3 days a week  at college and caring for my Mom just wasn’t working and i became ever more increasingly fed up of nursing, Baring in mind i had cared professionally for almost 6 years now. I had started to take an increasing interest into Nutrition and alternative healthcare and i found passion in me i had never felt before. It was shorty after this point that i was introduced to the Opportunity company and i knew from the very first moment this was the network marketing opportunity i had been waiting for!! 
I gave up college in October to go full time with the opportunity company and study from home Diplomas in various areas of health and nutrition. I am now currently on my second diploma.  I feel great i have so much time on my hands to get things done and i am never stressed or fed up with where my life is going. Knowing that in a few years time i can have the option to retire and travel the world or knowing me i shall keep on going till there is nothing left for me to accomplish fills me with so much optimism!! 
Network marketing can offer so many things such as;
  • Network marketing requires no qualifications.
  • Anybody is capable of running a Network marketing business.
  • Your business can go worldwide.
  • You set and work towards your own pay.
  • You set your own hours.
  • You can work around prior commitments.
  • Stay at home with the Children.
  • Work in your spare time.
  • Can be started without a join up fee on some companies.
  • Potential to earn an uncapped income is highly possible in network marketing.
  • Be your own boss.
  • Choose your own team mates.
  • Gain Financial freedom.
  • You choose your retirement.
The list of benefits really is endless in this career path, It has been stated in the news that Network marketing will become the next Trillion dollar industry!! Imagine being a part of that, The endless opportunities that can be achieved in this business in unbelievable!! So next time you see and post on Facebook and you think (I can’t do that) Anybody can do this!!! 
Remember there is a reason why a job is called a “JOB” because most of the time it really does stand for “Just Over Broke” Find the right career and you will find endless happiness. You Have just one life don’t spend it miserable in a job that you hate, you now have the opportunity to change it all, the time is never to late!!!

 Ariix Business Opportunity
Getting Started


If you want to become an ARIIX Representative OR just experience ARIIX products as a customer, here is what to do.
Customer?
You can try the ARIIX products and experience first hand the benefits to your health and wellbeing. I can help you get products at a 30% discount (same price reps pay) on any product you order or if you just like to order products directly from ARIIX and have them shipped to your door, CLICK HERE
Member/Rep?
As an ARIIX Representative you can get your products at wholesale price and can start earning income as you build your own ARIIX business locally and internationally. You will be shown how to do it and be supported every step of the way. The ARIIX seamless global compensation plan provides you with healthy residual commissions from your network of Customers/Representatives worldwide.
You will be guided step-by-step in how to get your new business off to a fast start, get your products FREE and then to earn your initial US$1000 to US$2,000 a month, part time income. You will have help every step of the way. To get started today CLICK HERE
There is also a form available that you can fill out and fax or email to the company if you prefer. Take advantage of ordering a Product Pack. Elite or Business packs are the preferred method of joining to maximize your long term business growth. 

Build your ARIIX business Internationally from your country
The ARIIX Opportunity and Products are available in Austrailia, Canada, China, Hong Kong SAR, Taiwan SAR, Japan, Kazakhstan, Mexico, The Netherlands, Russian Federation, Singapore, South Korea, UK, and the United States. We are now in the European Union and shipping to Austria, Belgium, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Ireland, Poland, Portugal, Spain, and Sweden. 🌐 🌍




 Buy Now&Save 30%
The 'BUY NOW & SAVE 30%' button can be found throughout the website alongside all products. This will take you directly to the Ariix Shop where you canplace your order for any products you may wish to try and have them shipped directly to your door.  You have 3 options available to you within the Ariix Shop:

  1. Try any of the products at the Retail Price by simply adding your chosen product(s) to the cart and check out.
  2. Become a "Preferred Customer" for a small one time only fee.  As a preferred customer you will SAVE 15% on this purchase and all others purchases made through the Ariix shop for LIFE
  3. Become a "Preferred Customer" but also receive your products every 4-weeks on "Auto-Delivery" to maintain good health and save yourself SAVE 30%
(Auto-Delivery can be amended or cancelled at any time without charge)

▼한국회원가입(Korea Enrollment)▼
 ARIIX3303017
 Facebook
 Youtube Channel

댓글

이 블로그의 인기 게시물

液体型サプリMOA アリックス

アリックス(ARIIX)製品

会員登録の申請方法 ARIIX(アリックス) Japan Online Enrollment