SLENDERIIZ TO THE MAX CONTEST WINNER STORY-JASON STEHOUWER

 Jason Stehouwer

JASON STEHOUWER
1ST PLACE MALE WEIGHT LOSS WINNER
LOST 38 LBS!

 Slenderiiz

I’m just one of those guys who doesn’t really care about science, clinical studies, or technical stuff. I just care about results. And twice I have been able to get great results from this program.
The first time: I lost 32 lbs in two months.
The second time:  32.5 lbs in two months.
My net loss is approaching 50 lbs. (not 65 lbs, as I regained about 15 lbs in between using Slenderiiz).  My final goal is 60/65 lbs total and in another month or so I’ll be there, weighing in at 175/180 lbs. That’s RESULTS and without the Slenderiiz Program, this would not have happened.
You see, I’m not a fruit and vegetable kind of guy, and if that was all I could eat on this program, it would never have worked.  I tried several times to go it alone, diet and exercise only, and failed, time and time again. Had I only had PureNourish, a little knowledge of how to modify my diet, and modest exercise, I might have got some results.
But it was through the combination of all the supplements that comprise the Slenderiiz Program that I accomplished these results.
I started at  241lbs,  I’m 5’9” tall, 28 years old, and not really healthy for someone my age. Today, I’m down about 50 lbs and I’ll be back to where I was in high school in about a month. OH, WHAT A FEELING!!
In the beginning of summer, 2014, I was down 32 lbs. In August, 2014, my life went downhill from marriage issues. By December 24, 2014, I was back up to 228 lbs when my Dad asked me if I’d like to try to win $1000 in a weight loss contest.   I was ready for that and needed something positive in my life. I knew the program worked since I had previously lost 32 lbs on it.
Needless to say, PureNourish, with the companion Power or Beauty Boosts, have become my fruits and vegetables, along with an apple or two a day to “keep the doctor away.” These products taste great, they’re satisfying, will help you feel full, and provide a complete and balanced nutrition, which is a key variable when trying to lose and control weight. Combined with the other components of the Slenderiiz Program, I was not hungry. I felt satisfied and stopped craving empty calories like fast food and processed foods. My daily caloric intake was about 1200 calories of nutrient-dense, fiber-rich foods, high in protein and low in fat, and I always felt full and satisfied.
Exercise Routine:
  • The first month, I didn’t have a consistent routine other than an occasional walk or activity with my two girls and my irregular work schedule, consisting of commercial snow removal/ some snow shoveling.
  • The second month, I joined a fitness club and tried to consistently do 30-50 minutes of aerobic/cardiovascular workouts on primarily the elliptical machine.
  • The last two weeks I began to do a minimal amount of weight lifting with sit-ups.
The previously outlined regimen, along with 80 to 100 ounces of water daily, as well as consistently taking all of the recommended supplements, such as: Slenderiix and Xceler8, Optimals, Restoriix, Omega-Q, and Rejuveniix, is how I got incredible results. This system produced results that will help me keep the fat off forever when I apply what I’ve learned through this journey.
Knowledge is key to moving forward for me. We all have a choice to make every day. We are all in control of our daily food decisions. Health boils down to three simple choices:  breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Slenderiiz PureNourish has a permanent place in my daily, weekly, and lifelong eating patterns, habits, and food choices.  And thanks to the Slenderiiz Program, I am now in control of my weight.
–Jason Stehouwer

 Slenderiiz

Getting Started


If you want to become an ARIIX Representative OR just experience ARIIX products as a customer, here is what to do.
Customer?
You can try the ARIIX products and experience first hand the benefits to your health and wellbeing. I can help you get products at a 30% discount (same price reps pay) on any product you order or if you just like to order products directly from ARIIX and have them shipped to your door, CLICK HERE
Member/Rep?
As an ARIIX Representative you can get your products at wholesale price and can start earning income as you build your own ARIIX business locally and internationally. You will be shown how to do it and be supported every step of the way. The ARIIX seamless global compensation plan provides you with healthy residual commissions from your network of Customers/Representatives worldwide.
You will be guided step-by-step in how to get your new business off to a fast start, get your products FREE and then to earn your initial US$1000 to US$2,000 a month, part time income. You will have help every step of the way. To get started today CLICK HERE
There is also a form available that you can fill out and fax or email to the company if you prefer. Take advantage of ordering a Product Pack. Elite or Business packs are the preferred method of joining to maximize your long term business growth. 

Build your ARIIX business Internationally from your country
The ARIIX Opportunity and Products are available in Austrailia, Canada, China, Hong Kong SAR, Taiwan SAR, Japan, Kazakhstan, Mexico, The Netherlands, Russian Federation, Singapore, South Korea, UK, and the United States. We are now in the European Union and shipping to Austria, Belgium, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Ireland, Poland, Portugal, Spain, and Sweden. 🌐 🌍





 BuyNow
▼한국회원가입(Korea Enrollment)▼
 ARIIX3303017
 Facebook
 Youtube Channel

댓글

이 블로그의 인기 게시물

液体型サプリMOA アリックス

アリックス(ARIIX)製品

会員登録の申請方法 ARIIX(アリックス) Japan Online Enrollment