TheOpportunityCompany – Making dreams come true

 Ariix Awards
The Opportunity Company- Making dreams come true
So as most of you know there is a lot of Network marketing companies available now, some are really popular whilst others not so popular. I have worked within three such companies now and whilst the first two where a learning curve for me I am happy to say that when you hear the saying “third time lucky” for me in network marketing that really is true.
How i became involved in Network marketing 
I first became involved in network marketing in 2010 when I needed to earn some extra money. I was working a 80+ hour a week work load as a Team leader in a Support company and i was rapidly burning out. At the time one of my managers came to me with an opportunity that that is based around the Aloe Vera plant. The opportunity that she presented me with seemed so easy and had my inspiration flowing… Little did I know she was only out for herself. Fast forward 3 months I was in debt and had only made one promotion. It was shortly after that my sponsor had alienated her whole down line and turned everyone against her, so it was at that point I decided to give it up.
My first experience was a bad one
I was still using the products and started looking in to some of the ingredients, now this company prides themselves as having (all natural products) however when you look at their ingredients label and start learning about different chemicals its then that you realize that 90% of their products contain one or more toxic products. Needless to say I stopped using their products at once.
Second experience any better?
It was 5 years later that I was again introduced back in to network marketing working for a company that specializes in Fruit, Veg and Berry capsules. I had a really great up line and I learnt a lot however i again didn’t believe in this company and after a few short months of being a member I had made maybe a £100. Just as I was again losing faith in network marketing I heard stories about some of the top reps leaving this company and the massive salaries they had built up to go to the Opportunity company and I was intrigued in to what was happening but had no idea at that time what was happening.
Third time lucky!!
I remember seeing a post about a product called MOA and I asked the lady who had added me only a few weeks prior what was the product she was talking about and she gave me some information. I started researching the company and i came across a video on YouTube about a lady called Deanna Latson and after listening to her and hearing the passion in her voice I knew straight away I was sold with the Opportunity company. I could feel every nerve and fiber in my body tingling with excitement. The lady who was talking to me about this amazing Opportunity asked me to listen in to an Opportunity call before I made an decisions but i said no I wanted in now.
I knew straight away!!
The next day I signed up to an Elite pack and had pretty much the whole catalog of  products. I was buzzing with such excitement for this Opportunity that I had stumbled across and so I started doing my research and listening to audio books and watching videos on YouTube.
The following night I decided to jump on the new distributor call and start this fantastic journey I had just joined… Low and Behold was I shocked!!! The guys who were at the top of the game in the previous company where the ones hosting the distributor call and I knew that I had joined at the perfect time.
The best time to join
Turns out the Opportunity company was relativity new to the UK and there was only a 100 or so distributors in the country, and as everybody knows that when a company first launches that this is where all the success stories are made.
So fast forward a month and I have already hit 3 promotions, earn’t more than I ever did in my previous company, learnt more in a shorter space of time than the other two combined. The Opportunity company has won so many awards worldwide and the UK team has continuously smashed record after record. I can now say that i am part of the fastest growing Network marketing team to ever hit the UK.
How can you really improve on that?
Well how about the team work in this company is amazing, everybody helps each other out, not like other network marketing where your just out for yourself and it’s sign as many people up as you can and then move on to the next person. The opportunity company really has set the bar for standards higher than any other company could dream of, They have given us the bill of rights, a patented payment plan that is the number one paying plan of its kind in the industry, Products that you will not find any other company making and finally (chemical and toxic free) second to none support, non stop training, and a company that has no problem with how many other network marketing companies you work for and finally a leadership team that are so genuine and real that they invite you to their actual homes!!! Needles to say they have all put together a company,(I say company but we are ore of a family than a company) that so many people are proud and honored to be a part of.
Optimistic all the way!! 
I’ve now been in the company nearly three months now and I can actually say that everyday I become more and more excited for where the future is going with myself and being part of this company. It’s now 2016 and it’s time to start taking things to the next level.
Thank you to all those involved!!
On a personal note I just want to thank Brig for bringing network marketing back in to my life, I know eventually she will join the Opportunity company, I want to thank Hayley for showing me this Opportunity and The Team I am part of for being like a second family to me your a wild bunch!! Deb, Kay, Simon, Emily, Wendy, Desta and a big thank you to James and Andrew for being our mentors.
Lastly i just want to say a final thank you to my partner Luke who has been there for me throughout the whole ups and downs from the previous company to this new fantastic Opportunity and yes he even joined himself!!
Happy new year everybody and i hope that your futures are as bright as mine is looking for 2017.

 Ariix Business Opportunity
Getting Started

If you want to become an ARIIX Representative OR just experience ARIIX products as a customer, here is what to do.

Customer?

You can try the ARIIX products and experience first hand the benefits to your health and wellbeing. I can help you get products at a 30% discount (same price reps pay) on any product you order or if you just like to order products directly from ARIIX and have them shipped to your door, CLICK HERE
Member/Rep?
As an ARIIX Representative you can get your products at wholesale price and can start earning income as you build your own ARIIX business locally and internationally. You will be shown how to do it and be supported every step of the way. The ARIIX seamless global compensation plan provides you with healthy residual commissions from your network of Customers/Representatives worldwide.
You will be guided step-by-step in how to get your new business off to a fast start, get your products FREE and then to earn your initial US$1000 to US$2,000 a month, part time income. You will have help every step of the way. To get started today CLICK HERE
There is also a form available that you can fill out and fax or email to the company if you prefer. Take advantage of ordering a Product Pack. Elite or Business packs are the preferred method of joining to maximize your long term business growth. 

Build your ARIIX business Internationally from your country
The ARIIX Opportunity and Products are available in Austrailia, Canada, China, Hong Kong SAR, Taiwan SAR, Japan, Kazakhstan, Mexico, The Netherlands, Russian Federation, Singapore, South Korea, UK, and the United States. We are now in the European Union and shipping to Austria, Belgium, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Ireland, Poland, Portugal, Spain, and Sweden. 🌐 🌍




 Buy Now&Save 30%
The 'BUY NOW & SAVE 30%' button can be found throughout the website alongside all products. This will take you directly to the Ariix Shop where you can place your order for any products you may wish to try and have them shipped directly to your door.  You have 3 options available to you within the Ariix Shop:

  1. Try any of the products at the Retail Price by simply adding your chosen product(s) to the cart and check out.
  2. Become a "Preferred Customer" for a small one time only fee.  As a preferred customer you will SAVE 15% on this purchase and all others purchases made through the Ariix shop for LIFE
  3. Become a "Preferred Customer" but also receive your products every 4-weeks on "Auto-Delivery" to maintain good health and save yourself SAVE 30%
(Auto-Delivery can be amended or cancelled at any time without charge)

▼한국회원가입(Korea Enrollment)▼
 ARIIX3303017
 Facebook
 Youtube Channel

댓글

이 블로그의 인기 게시물

液体型サプリMOA アリックス

アリックス(ARIIX)製品

会員登録の申請方法 ARIIX(アリックス) Japan Online Enrollment