What are the benefits of Maitake mushrooms?
What are the benefits of Maitake mushrooms?
Here are just a few benefits of this amazing Mushroom
- Maitake mushroom is highly valued for its medicinal properties.
- Although it is a popular ingredient of Japanese cuisine, the popularity of the mushroom has increased worldwide primarily because of its healing properties.
- An excellent source of protein, fibers, potassium and B vitamins and vitamin D.
- Maitake mushroom is one of the healthiest foods on the planet.
- Scientific studies have highlighted a number of health benefits of consuming maitake mushrooms.
Improves blood sugar management
Traditionally, maitake mushroom is used as a remedy for diabetes.
- Maitake Mushrooms contain anti-diabetic mechanisms
- Contain a powerful compound called MT-Alpha-Glucan which increases insulin sensitivity
- Improves the function of the pancreas
- Improves insulin producing cells which reduce postprandial and fasting blood sugar levels
Lowers high blood cholesterol
- Increases the excretion of Cholesterol in the Body naturally
- Contains lipid lowering compounds that work on a genetic level
- Promote the activity of gene lowering lipids in the liver
Reduces high blood pressure
- Maitake mushrooms reduce age related hypertension
- Inhibits the lipid build up in blood vessels
Benefits PCOS Patients
Poly-cystic ovary syndrome (PCOS) is a common cause of infertility in women.
- Clinical studies in Japan have shown that maitake mushroom helps in stimulating ovulation in women suffering from PCOS.
- Maitake mushroom works by increasing sensitivity to insulin, which helps in inducing ovulation.
Shrinks Uterine Fibroids
Maitake mushroom can also help in reducing the size of uterine fibroids.
- This healing property of maitake mushroom is primarily attributed to its high vitamin D content.
- Vitamin D helps in inhibiting development of uterine fibroid’s.
Reduces Chronic Fatigue
- Impairment of the immune system is considered to be a major cause of chronic fatigue syndrome.
- Maitake mushroom is a powerful immune booster.
- Polysaccharides, especially beta-D-glucan, present in the mushroom stimulates the immune system, which helps in reducing chronic fatigue.
Fights Seasonal Allergies
- Maitake mushroom also helps in fighting seasonal allergies.
- It works as an immune modulator and helps in reducing sensitivity to allergens.
- Furthermore, the anti-inflammatory property of the medicinal mushroom helps in providing relief from inflammation of the sinuses and airways caused by allergic reactions.
Helps in Weight Management
- According to experimental studies, maitake mushroom helps in weight loss.
- The lipid lowering effect of the mushroom inhibits accumulation of fats.
- By increasing sensitivity to insulin it helps in stabilizing the blood sugar level that helps in reducing sugar cravings.
- Adding maitake mushroom to your daily diet can help in reducing excess calorie intake.
Prevent Cancer Tumor Growth
- Maitake mushroom is also beneficial for cancer patients.
- It stimulates production of the natural killer cells, T cells and macro-phages that help in destroying the cancer cells.
- Studies have shown that maitake mushroom extract helps in inhibiting growth of liver, lung and breast cancer tumors.
Fights HIV Infection
- Experimental studies have shown that the mushroom can help in inhibiting replication of the HIV virus.
- Therefore, it is beneficial for people suffering from AIDS.
- Maitake mushroom stimulates production of the T-cells that help in killing the HIV virus.
Reduces Side Effects of Chemotherapy
- Studies have shown that side effects of chemotherapy such as hair loss and nausea can be reduced by taking maitake mushroom.
- Furthermore, maitake mushroom works synergistic-ally with the chemotherapy drugs and helps in improving the outcome of the treatment.
Reduces Oxidative Stress
- Oxidation stress is a common cause of chronic diseases such as diabetes, atherosclerosis and Alzheimer’s disease.
- Maitake mushroom contains powerful antioxidant compounds that by neutralizing free radicals help in reducing oxidation stress.
- Including maitake mushroom in your daily diet can also help in easing bowel movement.
- Fiber present in the mushroom helps in holding moisture in the bowel and stimulates movement of the colon muscles that help in eliminating the digestive wastes.
Prevents Vitamin D Deficiency
- Maitake mushroom is especially valued as one of the best dietary sources of vitamin D.
- The mushroom absorbs sunlight and converts it into vitamin D.
- It contains more than sufficient amount of vitamin D for meeting your body’s demand for this essential nutrient.
As you can see the Maitake mushroom has a vast amount of benefits and is included in the MOA supplement drink at Clinical dosage. This means that you never receive an inferior, watered-down or cheapened product. Just simply take 1-2 shots a day to receive maximum benefits. The Moa range is also tasted with every batch to guarantee there are never any pesticides, chemicals or toxins inside and where available organic products are always used.
You can find and purchase the MOA drink at the link below